Monday, April 30, 2012

Fog Chasing

When I was a little girl, my dad used to chase fireworks with us in the car. Dallas was pretty big and flat, and you could see fireworks in the distance every now and then, so we'd drive in that direction until they stopped or until we found the source. San Jose is not big and flat. It's down in a valley between two mountain ranges. This means that it can get hot in the summer, but sometimes we can see the fog holding its own on top of the Santa Cruz mountains.

I love that. It's something I will probably never get tired of seeing. And now that it's starting to warm up a little, and Austin is walking so well, we've started a new activity. When we're all dressed and finished with breakfast, we go chase the fog. And that is how I found this awesome park.


No comments:

Post a Comment