Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tiger Tiger

Sophie was born in January and in February, we received this enormous tiger for her. It stayed in her room about two days, aaaaaaaand then it was stolen. By Austin:


Maybe "stolen" isn't really fair. We made the mistake of putting it in his room the first night as he went to sleep in his fire truck bed. Then it went to Sophie's room. Two days later, after I put him down for his nap, I heard a ruckus that I studiously ignored, only to find the above scene later when I went to check on him. He had apparently hauled that tiger, which is about as large as he is, off her dresser, out of her room and down the hall to his room. And who can blame him, really?

Now, when we had originally received the beast, I was tasked with photographing Sophie with it, so her great great aunt could have some documentation of her enjoying her gift. And I really meant to do it earlier, but at least I did it before she entered her teens...




 Which is a good thing, because if she was a teenager, these would get Mom arrested. But please don't judge, she doesn't fit in anything that coordinates well with those stripes yet. And we needed some pictures with her beautiful eyes open.







 Not to be outdone, Austin needed to get in on the tiger action too.


No comments:

Post a Comment