Monday, March 31, 2014

Spirited Away

We are so lucky to live somewhere with places like this. I took the kids to Hakone Gardens because they were sick and so was I, and if we just stay in the house trying to relax and convalesce someone is going to get murdered. I need places for them to run and be outside without being near other people's kids coughing and sneezing and making Mom get dirty looks.

It just happens to be beautiful too.







the most nonchalant turtle I've ever seen. Austin even touched him and he never moved aside from turning to look at us.















This place is near and dear to my heart, because I took some of my favorite pictures of Austin here when he was just a bit older than Sophie is now. This was just before St. Patrick's Day, 2012, making him almost 17 months old. We finally got a membership this year.


Please note, I am significantly better at making sure the shoes are on the right feet these days.





No comments:

Post a Comment