Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Well...

That really wasn't once a month, was it? But oh well. My mother is visiting my grandmother this week. She fell a week ago and was in the hospital getting checked out, and apparently she needs pictures of Austin, STAT.

How can I say no?

He really likes watching Pokemon now, and it comes on right before Dexter's Lab, which we are not recording for him, but the DVR always catches the intro. So he built Dexter's Lab out of legos. He included a light up remote control (in his left hand)

We did some sand art, with glue and colored sand. And he drew the Eiffel Tower. The weird thing is, he did this on Bastille Day, AND I DIDN'T EVEN TELL HIM.

I am very enamored of this library. It is attached to a playground. This is their first attempt at the climbing wall

And I also have something very special! An old movie that I've been working on for a while. 

Tune in tomorrow, when maybe it will be done uploading :(


No comments:

Post a Comment